Criteria and Resources for Media and Press
- Qualified members of the media are invited to apply for press credentials for upcoming CWCBExpo events.
- Each qualified member, including broadcast crews, must be individually credentialed.
- You must be 18 years or older to attend CWCBExpo.
- Press registration applies to editorial positions only.
- Press registration is for print and online/digital publications and broadcast (including podcasters and streaming) reporters at the discretion of CWCBExpo media relations staff.
Press Registration Criteria
To request your press badge credentials: Confirm that you qualify based upon the criteria that is listed below, then email email@example.com to request your press badge.
All press registration requests will be evaluated and you will be sent a confirmation that your media credentials have been granted or that more information is needed for verification.
Press Office Use
Members of the press will have the opportunity to use the on-site Press Office, which will include exhibitor and CWCBExpo press releases and other amenities.
Pre-show, on-site and post-show interviews can be arranged through the Media Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the press will have the opportunity to use the on-site Press Office, which will include exhibitor and CWCBExpo press releases and other amenities. View the CWCBExpo Media Vault logos and social media tags.