Institutional Capital Forum
The CannaVest East Institutional Capital Forum has been created specifically with the needs of the family office and sophisticated accredited investor in mind. It will provide an in-depth look into the maturing cannabis industry and explore a broad range of investment opportunities.
Never has such a massive opportunity existed in this country to build a robust, regulated and socially-just cannabis industry while at the same time promoting advocacy, education, and community in newly legalized markets.
June 1 & 2, 2023
Located at CWCBExpo
Javits Convention Center, Hall 3A
CWCBExpo & Everest Capital Partners, Inc.
CannaVest East is a Forum for Qualified Investors
CannaVest East will attract hundreds of cannabis industry professionals including private equity funds, venture capitalists, family offices, hedge funds, ultra-high net worth investors, brands, retailers, regulators, policy advocates and operators representing the entire cannabis ecosystem.
A limited number of discounted tickets are available to qualified investors. You must be pre-qualified and approved before registering to attend CannaVest East at a discounted fee.
CannaVest East defines qualified investors as individuals who are a portfolio manager, credit analyst, or due diligence analyst working at a family office, hedge fund, investment fund, or who are high net worth/accredited investors.
Fill out the qualification form now to see if you qualify to attend CannaVest East at a discounted rate.
If you are not a qualified investor, you may attend CannaVest East at the standard rates.
Your CannaVest East registration INCLUDES a 3-day CWCBExpo Exhibit & Seminar Pass.
CannaVest East Institutional Forum
CannaVest East, held within CWCBExpo, will attract hundreds of cannabis industry professionals including private equity funds, venture capitalists, family offices, hedge funds, ultra-high net worth investors, brands, retailers, regulators, policy advocates and operators representing the entire cannabis ecosystem.
Conference Topics Will Include:
- Cannabis Market Trends & Consumer Insights in A Post-Pandemic World
- The Easy Money is Over: Surviving and Thriving in a Mature, Highly Regulated Industry
- Restructuring and Rollups: The Large MSO Roundtable
- Lessons Learned, Challenges Faced & Value Creation: The Investment Fund Perspective
- Cannabis Real Estate Investment Opportunities in A Market Characterized by Rising Rates and Accelerating Defaults
- M&A, Retail Expansion & Industry Consolidation
- The California Opportunity VS. Newly Legalized Markets
- Investing In the Tri-State: Opportunities in NY, CT, and NJ
- The Rise of Debt Financing & Impact on Industry Dynamics
- Debt vs. Equity Markets: New Pathways to Liquidity & Capital
- Germany, Europe, and Adult-Use
- From Distress to Opportunity: Restructuring, Workouts & M&A Opportunities
- Banking and Payments in A Highly Regulated Industry
- Equity Analyst Outlook & Predictions
- Exploiting Ground Floor Valuations – Family Office Cannabis Investing 101
Who Should Attend?
Family Offices & Institutional Investors
- Meet with other like-minded investors for co-investment opportunities
- Meet with the CEOs of all the leading Multi-State Operators & learn about their operating models and future expansion plans
- Gain valuable insights into SPAC investing and the inherent risks
- Evaluate public vs. private cannabis real estate investment opportunities
- Private Equity, Venture Deals vs. the Public Markets: Where to park your capital?
- Evaluate global investment opportunities available in Europe, the United States, and Asia
- Hear from the brightest equity analysts on Wall Street and their Market Predictions
Cannabis Owners, Operators, Brands & Retailers
- Understand how to navigate within the current regulatory framework
- Learn how to raise capital in a competitive funding environment
- Learn how to build brand equity, manage, and defend your brand
- Connect with the right people so your company can expand and compete as new opportunities emerge
- Showcase your products, share your story, and connect with retailers, license partners, and investors all in one place
- Unearth new and innovative brands
- Develop strategies to achieve brand awareness and customer engagement